The week before we left for Georgia, we sent the kids to the Dutch Neck Presbyterian VBS. It was the same church they went to last year, only this time, we took some friends with us! We picked up Emma (left) every morning, they live in our complex, and then she came home with us all week until her mom picked her up after work. Harriet and Bethan (right) are wonderful, fun friends and they even took care of our guinea pigs while we were gone :) I think all of the kids had a great time at VBS........we are soooooo glad they could all go!
Jaron refused to be in any of the pictures.
So, Sunday morning, we loaded up our teeny-tiny car and headed for the Peach State!!!!
These kids are excellent travelers. Jaron did ask ALL day long if we were in Georgia yet, but they didn't fuss or cry or anything. They were content to watch movies or listen to books on CD or even just look out the window. Once we crossed into Virginia, we got to see some absolutely gorgeous country. I wish I had been smart enough to take some pictures, but Chris and I were busy taking turns driving.
So we drove 15 hours Sunday and got to Georgia tired and exhausted, but so so so so glad to see everyone!One of the first things we did on Monday was hit the Chinese buffet.....oh barf! Jaron and Keats played musical cars the whole time we were there. Sometimes they wanted to ride together and sometimes they didn't. Most of the time they were inseparable!
Keats and Uncle Chris had fun playing with the PSP.
Kemper got a big kick out of Jaron......he is pretty goofy sometimes!
And those boys dressed up over and over and over and over again. And the Spiderman costume was fought over and over and over and over again.
Jordan even joined in the fun!! She looks like a model, huh?
Is that not the cutest Woody you have ever seen?
I got some really cute pictures of the cousins infront of Uncle B and Aunt K's house.....
Their expressions in all of them are so different, I don't know which one I like best......
so I downloaded them all!!!
It's too small to read, but Kemper's shirt says, "Single and lovin' it."
And all the kids got to have their picture with Grandpa Small. That was the nice thing about our trip......Nana, Papa, Grandpa Small and Jeanette drove in from Texas and we all spent the week together. It was like a little reunion :) We looked through old pictures, cooked together, and the best part were the laughs we had together. Chris and Brandon can split our sides!!!!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
1 comments:
Love the pictures! All the kids are growing so fast! I'm so glad y'all had a nice, safe trip.
Speaking of Chris and funny stories....I heard one on Sunday involving Chris using the bathroom and Papa Bo stepping in something. You should have seen Danny telling the story. :)
Love you guys.
Post a Comment