As promised, here is Jordan's class picture. She is the tallest one in her class.....poor girl will spend her entire educational experience on the back row! I know how she feels....I was always on the back. When I was in college and got to stand on the front row one year in choir, I was so excited!! I could hear things that I had never heard before, it was amazing.
And Jordan is amazing. That's the best word to describe her. Others do come to mind (bossy, a little spoiled, silly, etc.), but she is an incredible, compassionate, loving, obedient, wonderful daughter. Jordan is responsible for completely changing our lives. She was the first. I had never known pregnancy until her. I had never felt another human being move inside of me until her. I had never held my own flesh and blood until her. I will never forget that day...the first day I saw her. All I could think was, "She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen." She still is. Inside and out. I never knew this kind of love until Jordan came along. A love that would cause me to give my life for someone else, for her. I would do absolutely anything for my sweet girl. She is sent from above. If anyone ever asks you how you know that Jesus loves you, just remind them of their love for their child, and multiply it by infinity, and that's the love Jesus has for us. Jordan has helped me learn this in the last 8 years. She turned our world upside down, it will never be the same, and I am so glad.
March 2018
4 months ago
1 comments:
Jordan is beautiful, inside and out, just like her momma.
Maybe she will meet another tall friend and they will live life on the back row together. At least they can dangle their feet off the riser when they get to take sitting breaks. :)
Post a Comment