Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow.................again.

Yes, we got two more feet of snow on Friday night and Saturday. And we are supposed to get more on Tuesday night and Wednesday. It is fun.........once. But then it gets old having to dig our cars out from under huge piles of snow. It also gets messy and we track in snow and salt every time we come in the apartment. And we can't go anywhere without putting on layers of clothes and gloves and hats and coats and scarves. BUT, BUT, BUT........we don't have to worry about suffering through any West Texas dust storms, so I will stop my griping about the snow now!!!!!


The great thing is, the kids love to play in the snow!


And eat it too!!!!



And roll around in it!!!!


And make snow angels!!!!!!

It is rather pretty, isn't it?

3 comments:

Alissa said...

have you made snow ice cream yet? that's pete's favorite!

Tonya said...

Very pretty! But I agree, I would get sick of it as well. I'm sure it's not as cold here as it is there, but I'm SO ready for Spring and flip flops. :)

Ali said...

yes. so pretty!