Yes, I know. I am a little behind.............but, better late than never!! We had a fun 4th of July weekend. Thursday night Princeton had their annual fireworks show. We got to sit on the practice fields, next to the university stadium and just kick back!! It was very nice..........
Our friends Robbie and Emma went with us.
What a bunch of cuties :)
It's hard to capture fireworks with the camera, but they were really cool, these are some of the better pictures we got.
This is my favorite.
On the 4th, we got up and rented a canoe in Princeton and went down the Delaware Raritan Canal, had a picnic lunch and then canoed back.
Chris and I were worn out!!!!! And it honestly wasn't the best thing for his back, but he did get over it. It was a good, funny, interesting experience!!!!! We will definitely do it again soon.
March 2018
4 months ago
1 comments:
You are so cute. Your fireworks pictures were great. Were you afraid the canoe would topple over and you or the kids would end up in the water?
Post a Comment