This worked out really well. Our cousin Tonya (author of the blog "Journey of Hope") tagged me, AND I can include some of our Mother's Day activities in this post. Thank you, Tonya for helping me get two things done at once!! I need all the help I can get!!!!!!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
~the pool opening
~anything chocolate
~Girl's Night on Fridays
~church on Sundays
~my mom and Jaden coming to visit in June!!!!!!!
~a nice, hot shower
~good sales at Old Navy
~going home, and by that I mean heaven :)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:~went to Max Brenner, Chocolate by the Bald Guy in NYC for lunch
~saw a fabulous view of the Empire State Building
~spent the day with my favorite little guy :)
~AND with my favorite princess and her hero (he's my hero, too)
~went to the movies and saw Disney's Earth
~went to church
~heard Chris sing at a TTU reception at the Snapple Theater
~went to bed!!!!!!!
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
~keep the apartment clean
~have a green thumb
~play the piano better that I do
~be a ballerina
~make alot of money, ha ha ha!!!
~go swimming right now
~be a better friend
~give to more people who are in need
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
~Max and Ruby
~Charlie and Lola
~Curious George
~Hannah Montana
~The Rachael Ray Show
~Dancing with the Stars
~Ghost Whisperer
~The Office
8 PEOPLE I TAG:
~all of my blogging buddies :)
March 2018
3 months ago
2 comments:
Haha. Glad I could help! :)
I love your pictures. Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day. You're such a sweet mom. I'm glad you got some sweets for your day....(the chocolate). LOL
Max Brenners is a favorite of ours! It has been so beautiful in the city and really the weather is just perfect! Perhaps Chris & I need to come to church with you guys again soon - or meet up in Jersey for lunch or something.
Post a Comment