Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Scenery

 Just thought I would share with you some of the pictures I have taken of buildings and bridges over the last year.  There are some OLD structures in this part of the country.  I find the Princeton Township sign so interesting.....it says "settled in 1685".  Geez!  That is a long time ago!  The above is a tower on the Princeton University campus.

 City Hall in Philadelphia

Clark House in Princeton.....the backyard is........

 .....the Princeton Battlefield.

 Entering Penn Station in NYC

 Columbus Circle, Central Park

 Ben Franklin Bridge in Philadelphia.  Truly one of the prettiest bridges I have ever seen, at night especially.

 This is the ceiling of one of the arches on the PU campus.

 I just had to throw this one in....Starbucks in NYC!

 Some crazy tall building next to the theater Sister Act was in (now Cinderella is playing there).

 The subway station at 50th Street has scenes from Alice in Wonderland on the walls.

 George Washington Bridge...connecting Jersey and NYC.

GWB at night.

Enjoy!!!


1 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I really missed your posts. I had commented a while back on your last post but it was with my phone and it looks like it didn't work. You had made me cry on that post. Just so much had happened last year. I am really missing family lately. I know I'm "only" married into the Bohannon family, like you, but I sincerely love each one of you and wish we could all get together more often.