Monday, February 28, 2011

3rd Grade Chorus

Jordan and friends....Sarah, Haruru, and someone else!!!!

The week before we left for Texas, Jordan finally got to perform in her first 3rd grade chorus concert. It had been rescheduled THREE times due to the weather. It was a wonderful concert!! We were so proud of our little Jordy. She even got to introduce "Ode to Joy"....it was played on the xylophones. She is such a beautiful, smart, SWEET little girl. She has grown alot since we have moved to New Jersey. I have noticed she calls me "Mom" when we are around her friends, but when we are home, she still resorts to "Mommy". Fine by me! She is learning multiplication and division now, but still likes to cuddle up in my bed so I can read to her. She makes us smile on a daily basis....just this weekend she was parading a doll around like it was in the Miss America pageant. She said, "If I were in the pageant, I would definitely win."

Oh, if I only felt that way about myself!!!

1 comments:

Ali said...

good for you, jordan! may you never lose that self-assurance and confidence. you are AWESOME.

(and, marcy - "someone else" to label the girl in the picture cracked me up!)