A few minutes ago I was looking at the post I made a couple of days ago....."A Year in Review". I noticed something about the snow pile in that particular post. That picture was taken last January, after a couple of the big storms rolled through. The snow plows came through and made huge piles of snow every where.....that one in the picture from last year was taken right by the kids' bus stop. But it just pales in comparison to this pile in our parking lot this year. I mean, doesn't this pile just look twice as big?! You should see the piles in the Sam's club parking lot. They are as tall as the buildings.Yep, that's me with snow up to my knees.
Just a few silly pictures from our backyard yesterday.......Jaron gets a little grumpy out in the cold snow........
but we were having so much fun, he just couldn't resist!
Um, I think I will take crazy snow storms any day over the dust storms of West Texas.
Sorry, Texas, you know I love your sprawling farm land, gorgeous sunsets and Mexican food, but I despise your tormenting dust storms. You just can't make dustmen and have dust ball fights. And forget about trying to catch dust ball flakes on your tongue.
March 2018
3 months ago
1 comments:
that looks so fun! Ash hates when I say "it is still winter" and she doesnt understand why in all movies and TV winter = snow
not in Austin - just cold weather for approx 6 weeks
enjoy
I dont miss the dirt at all either!
Post a Comment