Labor Day came and went, as did the first day of the 2010-2011 school year. Jordan and Jaron were very excited about starting 3rd and 1st grade in Mrs. Gonsiorowski and Mrs. Tunnacliffe's classes. This is the first year Jaron is in school full time........and this is Jordan's last year at Dutch Neck School, she moves on to the intermediate school next year. Here they are with one of Jordan's oldest and dearest friends, Ameera.
In line for the bus.....
I, unfortunately, did not get to partake in the exciting first day festivities. I was at home in bed with strep throat. It hit me Labor Day, I went to the doctor and then spent the next 24 hours miserable in bed. I seriously thought I might die. The body aches, head ache, sore throat and nausea were horrible. Chris was a trooper. He took off work and took over my job, which included getting the kids ready for the first day. It broke my heart that I could not see them off to school. But they had a great day, and that's what counts!!!!!
Finally home! What a big boy :)
Little princess....even though she is a third grader, she still wants my hugs and it thrills my heart!
March 2018
3 months ago
3 comments:
They are so big!! I've always thought Jordan looked more like Chris but now I think she's starting to look more like you! =) Yay for feeling better and a great school year!!
Great 1st day pics! Your kiddos knew you would have been there if you could have. Glad you are feeling better
My God Jordan, Jaron and Ameera...have changed a lot from last time....glad...
Hope they have a great academic year!
Post a Comment